How To Use Cold Pitching To Grow Your Business Many Times Over
Break into your dream clients and take the stress out of pitching with these strategies that really work!!
Finding work regularly is easily the biggest challenge faced by freelancers. Cold pitching is the easiest and fastest way to get new work. However, most of us freelancers and entrepreneurs are stressed by the very thought of cold pitching because it is hard. The biggest problem is that you might be sending hundreds of pitches without acquiring any new client or assignment to show for hours and hours of work. It can be extremely daunting.
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF :
- You are scared of pitching
- You avoid pitching by postponing it till eternity
- You think you don't need to pitch because you have enough clients (Secret: there is no such thing as enough clients or enough work)
- You are unable to break into your dream markets
- You are confused about the process of pitching
- Have trouble following up
- Feel overwhelmed by pitching
- You want to take your career to new heights
- You want to double your freelancing income
- You want to get better clients
In this course, I will be sharing pitching secrets, which have helped me grow my earnings by ten times. Yup, you read that right!. More importantly, I count a Forbes 50 company and an award-winning content agency as two of my many clients. I will share the process of writing a winning pitch and will share templates of the pitches which have consistently helped me in getting business and in acquiring dream clients.
The course talks at length about the structure of a pitch, and I also elaborate on the process of pitching on LinkedIn. I tackle some of the most frequently asked questions about pitching, including `When is the best time to pitch?', `How often should I pitch?', `How do I personalize a pitch? and `How do I make the pitch more credible?', among others. The course, `Making Cold Pitching Work,' comes with powerful templates of pitches which have helped me break into big and high profile clients and work with the best in the industry.
AT THE END OF THE PITCHING COURSE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Confidently pitch your dream clients
- Reduce the time to craft pitches that bring in business
- Will be able to send pitch without batting your eyelids
- Regularly market yourself to get business consistently
- Stop spending hours drafting a perfect pitch
- Personalize your pitches for better result
- Efficiently highlight your skill sets
- Send passionate pitches which really work
- Grow your business manifold
The freedom and the independence promised by freelancing is within your reach if you pitch the right way. This course will show you how!
I am Gagandeep Kaur. I am a journalist, content marketer and an entrepreneur. As a journalist I have written for prominent and reputed publications including The Guardian, Gulf News, IPS News, Business World, Womens eNews, Light Reading, Telecom Talk and Voice&Data among others. I started freelancing about five years and was able to grow my income by more than 10 times during this period. More than that I have successfully set up a content agency (Deepworkz Media Services) which works with several well-known and prominent firms including a Forbes 50 company, Parallel Wireless, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance, ZTE, Bytedance and many more. I continue to function as a solopreneur even as I provide top-notch content and public relations services to several clients.